Effervescent powder packed in sachets offers an alternative dosage form. The active ingredients are dissolved in water prior to consumption and are therefore faster acting, easier to swallow and more gentle on the gastrointestinal tract.
In addition to the traditional powders, such as vitamin and mineral nutrient products (vitamin C, magnesium and calcium), new valuable substances in terms of nutritional physiology such as taurine, glucosamine, caffeine, carnitine etc. are available in highly attractive dosage forms. In addition, quick-acting medicinal products such as aspirin, acetylcysteine or paracetamol are favoured when formulated as effervescent tablets.
- Compression of large active substance quantities.
- Consumer-friendly and attractive application (children, seniors, persons with fear of swallowing tablets or capsules).
- Durability of moisture-sensitive active substances (practically water-free).
- Immediate availability of the active substances.
- High acceptance as a dosage form within the nutritional supplements.
- Free of raw materials of animal origin.
- Individual dose sachets are practical, hygienic and flexible in terms of dosage size.
- Gluten free.